Equipment means all equipment (including inflatables, lawn games, soft play equipment and other leisure or play items) made available by our company to customer/hirer.
Please note the following guidance and ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Equipment,
The maximum age allowed to use this equipment is [ ] years and the maximum weight per child is [ ] Kgs and failure to observe either of these limits at any time during the hire period will render the hirer liable for any associated repair costs.
2. No food or drinks are to be consumed on the Equipment (if an inflatable) to avoid choking hazard and soiling of Equipment.
3. All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) must be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4. No party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the Equipment to avoid soiling of Equipment.
5. No smoking is allowed on or near the Equipment (if an inflatable).
6. Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls of the Equipment (if an inflatable) is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7. A competent and responsible adult must supervise children on the Equipment at all times and ensure that the Equipment (if an inflatable).is not overcrowded by limiting the number of children (depending on age and size). If the children are colliding during play then the Equipment is too crowded.
9. Larger children should not use the Equipment (if an inflatable).at the same time as smaller children. Some children will require particularly strict supervision.
10. Children must not be allowed to bounce on the step/front apron of the Equipment (if an inflatable). The step is there only to help users get on and off the Equipment.
11. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Equipment (if an inflatable).
12. Do not allow users to be on the Equipment (if an inflatable) during inflation or deflation.
13. Any adult supervising use of the Equipment must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
14. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Equipment (if an inflatable) be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel. In the case of wind speeds of 24mph+ the Equipment (if an inflatable) must be switched off and not re-inflated until the wind speeds decrease.
15. Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower on the Equipment (if an inflatable) is kept clear at all times.
16. By signing this disclaimer, customer agrees to allow us to access customer property/venue to collect the Equipment
17. When transporting through customer property (including residential dwellings) we cannot held responsible for any damage or losses to property.
18. Any incidents of damage or injury to people or property must be reported to us immediately
20. If you are unsure about any safety or other aspect of these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Please note that all persons using Equipment do so at their own risk.
The customer/person/organization hiring the Equipment will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of improper, negligent or reckless use (incluing use not in compliance with the safety instructions above).
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using Equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer/person/organization hiring the Equipment to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment unless due to our negligence).